Retail - Cash Logistics
Garda Cash Logistics can help efficiently and securely manage the cash flow of your business from point of sale to the bank. When you chose Garda, we develop a comprehensive plan, tailored to your business needs. Garda has 180 locations throughout North America with the youngest armored fleet in the industry making stops daily, so you can get the change you ordered any day of the week.
Choosing Garda as your business partner allows you more time to concentrate on driving your business and making it more profitable. Think of what you could do with all the time you save counting cash and making bank runs. With Garda, you can:
- Focus on selling your products, growing your business and increasing employee and customer satisfaction by reducing problems associated with handling cash.
- Build your profits by re-allocating the time spent counting money to improving your customer’s in-store experience and inventory control.
- Stop counting cash and allow your managers to remain in the store, keeping employees more productive.
- Remove the stress, risk and excuses for cash and inventory shrinkage.
- Keep managers focused on customer service and training so employees are better equipped to do their jobs.
- Minimize the risk of cash loss and third party litigation by transferring cash handling responsibilities to Garda.
Garda offers a multi-service cash management solution to meet today’s challenging business environments, including:
- Armored Transportation
- Change Fund
- Transaction Centers
- Smart Safes
- ATM Services
- Invoice on Demand
- RDCheckTrack Services
Some of the immediate benefits of choosing Garda as your business partner include:
- Focused store managers
- Improved audit and controls
- Better merchandising
- Peace of mind
- Increased employee safety and productivity
- Lower cost of your services
Garda works with some of the largest corporations and financial institutions, allowing us to build a powerful reputation for accepting the most challenging assignments with exceptional results. Contact us today to find out how we can help improve your retail business.