GardaWorld participates in L’Ultime Conquête race
L’Ultime Conquête race was created to raise funds for the Maurice Tanguay Foundation, an organization whose mission is to help disabled children throughout eastern Quebec by providing support to their families and the organizations that support them.
It is a 5 km obstacle race in Collège de Champigny’s woods with more than twenty obstacles to cross: mud ditches, hollows water, thematics characters and much more.
A team of six GardaWorld employees stood together on June 17th to run the race and cross the finish line:
- Élie Eymard (CCO GardaWorld Quebec)
- Michel Dion (guest)
- Katleen Alain-Dubé (receptionnist GardaWorld Quebec)
- Marie-Élène Dessurault Gendron (human resources GardaWorld Quebec)
- Jessica Doddrigde (guest)
- Gabrielle Pouliot (CCO GardaWorld Quebec)
Join us in congratulating our people who surpass themselves for a good cause!