The Association of Technicians and Employees of Air Navigation Protection and Safety (ATEPSA), who represents the nation's air traffic controllers, announced on Wednesday, June 19, that its members would strike from Thursday, June 20, to Saturday, June 29. Workers will strike twice daily in two-hour segments. Airlines are expecting flight delays and disruptions during this period.
Work stoppages are planned for the following times:
- Thursday, June 20: from 09:00 to 11:00 and from 19:00 to 21:00 (local time)
- Saturday, June 22: from 09:00 to 11:00 and from 15:00 to 17:00
- Tuesday, June 25: from 09:00 to 11:00 and from 19:00 to 21:00
- Thursday, June 27: from 09:00 to 11:00 and from 19:00 to 21:00
- Saturday, June 29: from 09:00 to 11:00 and from 15:00 to 17:00
Individuals flying to or from Argentina are advised to monitor the situation, confirm flight reservations prior to leaving for the airport, maintain flexible itineraries, and anticipate flight delays.
Copyright and Disclaimer