A massive fire reportedly broke out at a textile market in Gandhi Nagar, New Delhi on the morning (local time) of Tuesday, August 13. A short circuit is suspected to have caused the blaze. No injuries were immediately reported.
Emergency services and firefighters are on the scene. Details are emerging. Traffic disruptions are to be expected in the vicinity of the market over the coming hours as the area has likely been cordoned off.
Individuals in New Delhi are advised to avoid the area of the fire and obey all instructions issued by the local authorities.
Copyright and Disclaimer