Authorities have announced several road closures in Istanbul between Wednesday, August 14, and Thursday, August 15, due to the UEFA Super Cup Final taking place at the Beşiktaş Vodafone Park Stadium on Wednesday at 21:00 (local time). The following roads will be closed as of 13:00 on Wednesday until 04:00 on Thursday:
- Bomonti-Dolmabahçe Tunnel
- Dolmabahçe Street from Akaretler Junction to the stadium
- İnönü Street-Selime Hatun Street
- Mete Street/Taşkışla Street-Gazhane Bostan Street
- Kadıirgalar Street- Taşkışla Street intersection from Nişantaşı-Maça area
- Meclisi Mebusan Street
- Gümüş Street
Associated transportation disruptions and significant traffic are likely, as well as an increased demand for public transportation. A heightened security is expected throughout the city, particularly at related venues.
Individuals in Istanbul are advised to monitor the situation, obey all instructions from authorities, anticipate transportation disruptions, and maintain flexible itineraries.
Copyright and Disclaimer