Due to a strike by Brittany regional trains (TER) workers between Friday, June 2, and the morning of Tuesday, June 6, TER may experience delays and cancelations on the following lines:
- Rennes – Redon – Quimper
- Rennes – Nantes
- Rennes – Saint Brieuc/Lannion – Morlaix – Brest
- Morlaix – Saint Pol – Roscoff
- Rennes – Montreuil S/Ille – Dol – Saint Malo
- Dol – Dinan – Saint Brieuc
- Rennes – Vitré – Laval – Le Mans
- Rennes – Janzé – Châteaubriant ; no circulation expected
The national train company, SNCF, announced that schedule modifications will be released a day in advance on the TER website. High speed trains (TGV) will not be affected.
Travelers are advised to consider taking alternative means of transportation during the above periods and to confirm reservations.
Copyright and Disclaimer