A fire broke out at an office of Subisu, the internet service provider, located in Baluwatar (Kathmandu) on the afternoon (local time) of Wednesday, August 7. Police officers suspect a barrel of petrol located inside the building caused the blaze. No casualties were immediately reported.
Emergency services and firefighters are on the scene. Details are emerging. Traffic disruptions have been reported in the area
Individuals in the affected area are advised to avoid the area of the fire and obey all instructions issued by the local authorities.
Copyright and Disclaimer