Activists have called for protests to demand the resignation of US President Donald J. Trump on Saturday, October 3. Activists affiliated with multiple organizations, such as Refuse Fascism, have called for protests in the following cities and start times (local time):
- Boston (Massachusetts): Park Street Station, from 14:00
- Chicago (Illinois): Federal Plaza, from 14:00
- Honolulu (Hawaii): Lalakaua Avenue and Kapahulu Avenue, from 10:00
- Houston (Texas): Westheimer Road and Montrose Boulevard, from 16:00
- Los Angeles (California): Hollywood and Highland Shopping Center, from 14:00
- New York City (New York): Union Square, from 14:00
- Philadelphia (Pennsylvania): Independence Mall, from 18:00
- San Diego (California): Ballboa Park, from 14:00
- San Francisco (California): Civic Center Plaza, from 14:00
- Seattle (Washington): East Green Lake North and Northeast 71 Street, from 16:00
- Washington, DC: US Supreme Court, from 15:00
Further spontaneous protests may also take place in other major cities. A heightened security forces presence and localized travel disruptions should be anticipated in the vicinity of protests.
Those in the US are advised to monitor the situation, anticipate localized disruptions, and adhere to any instructions issued by the local authorities.
Copyright and Disclaimer