GardaWorld Cash Services to host its second edition of the Banking Forum on April 12, 2018
For the second year, GardaWorld Cash Services, the leading provider of customized end-to-end cash management solutions in North America, is pleased to be hosting the GardaWorld Banking Forum to discuss the new Cs of banking: cybersecurity, cryptocurrency, cannabis, compliance and cash on April 12th at the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables.
Moderated by Trent Bonnell, Chief Operation Officer and Vincent Modarelli, Senior Vice President, U.S. at GardaWorld Cash Services, the panel discussion will feature some of the top thought leaders and skilled experts in the banking industry.
General Keith Alexander, USA (Ret.) Former Head of NSA CEO and President at IronNet Cybersecurity, will discuss a Road Map to Freedom: The Strategy of Effective Cybersecurity.
Jim Noble, CEO of Integrated Cyber Solutions, will talk about Surviving in an Age of Digital Disruption.
Craig D. Stone, Managing Director of Alvarez & Marsal Financial Industry Advisory Services, will discuss Compliance and Reputational Risk Management.
Ryan Taylor, Chief Executive Officer at Dash, will review Where Digital Currency Derives Value, and How It Might Integrate Into The Financial System.
Frank A. Keating, former president of the ABA Partner and Partner at Holland & Knight, will examine The Never Ending and Ever Enlarging Challenges to a Modern Financial System.
Our panel of experts will also feature
- Jeffrey K. Ball, President and Chief Executive Officer of Friendly Hills Bank;
- Anita Cava, J.D., Professor, Business Law Department & Director, Business Ethics Programs at Miami Business School;
- Keith Costello, President and CEO of First GREEN Bank;
- Josias “Joe” N. Dewey, Practice Group Leader, Miami Real Estate Practice Group at Holland & Knight;
- Andrew Freedman, Co-founder and Senior Director of Freedman & Koski, Inc.;
- Guillaume Lepecq, Director General of International Currency Association;
- D. Mark Lowers, CFE, President and Chief Executive Officer of Lowers Risk Group;
- Rita Lowman, President of Pilot Bank | Chair, Florida Bankers Association;
- Richard Moore III, Managing Director of Alvarez & Marsal Financial Industry Advisory Services;
- Arun Sharma, Vice Dean, Executive Education, Professor, Marketing at Miami Business School;
- David J. Schwartz, President and Chief Executive Officer of Florida International Bankers Association;
- Arnold Spencer, General Counsel of Coinsource;
- Richie Thorne, Head of Regulatory Programs at Dama
“As the leading and fastest-growing currency processor in North America, GardaWorld Cash Services is pleased to bring together industry leaders and subject matter experts to discuss the emerging challenges and opportunities for financial institutions.” — Stephane Gonthier, CEO of GardaWorld Cash Services.
Read more about our first edition of the banking forum