A global slowdown in 2019 will introduce new political and security risks in major international markets this year.
Presented by GardaWorld and IHS Markit, our exclusive briefing will identify these emerging risks and assess how they will impact corporations and sectors, with a focus on Africa.
Join us for a breakfast briefing on April 30th in London, where our Travel Security thought leaders will provide you with the tools, services and support needed to anticipate risk and protect your organization and employees.
8:00 am Registration & Breakfast
8:30 am Presentations
Political and Country Risk Briefing:
- Review and discussion of select political and country risks impacting global security today, and in the one-year outlook
Travel Security and Operationalising Risk Data:
- Travel Security services and Duty of Care 2.0 in an increasingly complex travel security environment
- Leveraging and operationalising data for more secure journey management, route selection, and security site assessments
Special Risk Response:
- Global kidnap hotspots with a focus on Africa
9:40 am Q&A and closing remarks
- Dr. John Raines, Head of Political Risk, IHS Markit
- James Grimshaw, Vice President, Commercial Services, GardaWorld
- Nathalie Wlodarczyk, Consulting Executive Director, Risk Forecasting, IHS Markit
- Tim Lambon, Director of Response, NYA (a GardaWorld Company)