A global slowdown in 2019 will introduce new political and security risks in major international markets this year
Every day, hundreds of thousands of business executives travel internationally to conduct their operations. What policies and tools can companies use to manage the risks of doing business overseas? How can firms best cope with unpredictable situations such as terrorism, political and civil unrest, extreme climate events or global epidemics?
Presented by GardaWorld and IHS Markit, our exclusive security briefing will identify these emerging risks and assess how they will impact corporations and sectors.
We invite you to share your insights on this topic during a private roundtable conversation.
Join us on June 10th in Montreal, where our Travel Security thought leaders will also provide you with the tools, services and support needed to anticipate risk and protect your organization and employees.
3:30 pm Executive Roundtable – Business Growth: Challenges and Duty of Care
4:25 pm Exclusive Security Briefing
Risk forecasts and trends:
- Our analyst will identify emerging political and security risks and assess how they will impact organizations operating overseas.
Duty of care:
- Learn about our intelligence-led Travel Security services and solutions to secure international travelers in a time of ever-changing security dynamics.
4:45 pm Q&A and closing remarks
5:00 pm Cocktails
- Martin Plante, National Director, Travel Security Program, GardaWorld
- Mike Hartnett, Director, Country Risk, IHS Markit
- Honourable Christian Paradis, Senior Vice President Strategic Development, GardaWorld