A global slowdown in 2019 will introduce new political and security risks in major international markets this year
Presented by GardaWorld and IHS Markit, our exclusive briefing will identify these emerging risks and assess how they will impact corporations and sectors, with a focus on Latin and South America.
Join us for a breakfast briefing on June 6th in New York city, where our Travel Security thought leaders will provide you with the tools, services and support needed to anticipate risk and protect your organization and employees.
8:00 am Registration & Breakfast
8:30 am Presentations
Key Risk Trends Across Latin and South America:
- Review and discussion of select country risks impacting key markets in Latin and South America today, and in the one-year outlook
- The launching of Mexico’s new National Guard and the political and security implications of AMLO’s evolving national security strategy
Special Risk Response:
- Kidnap, Ransom & Extortion Trends in Latam, with a focus on Mexico
Travel Security and Operationalising Risk Data:
- Travel Security services and Duty of Care 2.0 in an increasingly complex travel security environment
- Leveraging and operationalising data for more secure journey management, route selection, and security site assessments
9:40 am Q&A and closing remarks