Total quality management
ISO 9001 certified quality management system
ISO 9001 is built into the very fabric of how we conduct our business. Since 2008, our nationwide registration ISO 9001 for our quality management system ensures that:
- We are client focused, and we ensure all of our processes benefit them.
- We strive to identify best practices and pass the benefits on to our clients.
- We work to a set of consistent standards designed to enhance customer satisfaction.
- We provide peace of mind to clients through the annual analysis of our management systems by an external body.
- We are a leader in our industry with quality certifications across each of our branches nationwide.
- We add local marketplace expertise to our national management and support model.
Few security companies have both a local and a global ISO 9001 registration. Our Canadian registration covers our national operations with more than 20,000 highly trained security professionals working under it. Our global ISO 9001 registration covers all of our international operations around the world for an additional 3,500 staff.
GardaWorld is committed to promoting the protection, preservation and ethical enhancement of our environment including:
- Encouraging and educating our colleagues to strive for optimal use of resources and reduction of wastes.
- Empowering our colleagues to set objectives relating to the protection of the environment including the prevention of pollution.
- Compliance with all legal and legislative requirements set forth in our areas of operation for the protection of the environment.
- Regular review of business processes to continually improve our performance as it relates to protection of the environment and our commitment to legal and standards compliance.
- Strive to prevent the pollution of water, land and air by all available means.