According to the act respecting labor standards, every employer has an obligation to take measures to prevent psychological harassment and provide a healthy workplace environment for employees.
Harassment in the workplace can take many forms. Harassment can be sexual, psychological, or organizational in nature (abuse of authority or abuse of power). Alternatively, it can manifest itself through bullying, violence and threats.
Choosing GardaWorld to resolve workplace harassment cases means you will:
- Benefit from the intervention of impartial third parties who meet the highest standards of confidentiality
- Defuse conflicts or palpable tensions in a team before it escalates into a large-scale conflict
- Reduce the costs associated with sick leave and potential lawsuits
- Counter abnormal staff turnover and deteriorating labor relations
- Improve productivity and employee performance
- Equip managers to recognize conflicts and intervene effectively
Contact us for more information.