Course Content and Duration
This course was developed by GardaWorld specifically for private security guards. Upon completion of this training, the student will be able to:
- Understand the scope of responsibilities of the security guard when an emergency occurs in the workplace
- Know the legal standards on prevention of fire and emergency response
- Understand fire prevention and proper use of a fire extinguisher
- Read and efficiently use detection and protection equipment (alarm panel, detection systems, etc.)
- Use emergency procedures to shield as many people as possible form harm This course has a duration of 40 hours.
- Be 18 years or older at the time of registration
- Understand, read and write French
It's simple! All you need to do is consult our course calendar.
Contact us with your questions.