Course Content and Duration
This virtual classroom course has a duration of 54 hours and is delivered over an 8-day period from 8 AM to 4 PM (Monday to Friday) or over a 12-day period from 5:30 PM to 10 PM (Monday to Thursday). This course is only offered in French.
Main topics include:
- Introduction to private security in Quebec
- Role and tasks of a security guard
- Professionalism and customer service
- Communication and conflict management
- Report writing and note-taking
- Patrolling procedures
- Traffic management
- Use of force
- Legal aspects
- Electronic security systems
- Fire prevention and emergency measures
- Labour conflicts
- Access controls
- Be 18 years or older at the time of registration
- Have no criminal record
- Ability to read, write and speak French
- Have access to a computer with a webcam
- Have access to high-speed internet
It's simple! All you need to do is visit our course calendar and choose your preferred schedule..
Contact us with your questions.