Airport security - Screening services
GardaWorld provides a full range of airport screening services including:
- Passenger screening using certified screening officers and frontline managers.
- Non-passenger screening (NPS) of flight and cabin crew, airline customer service personnel, maintenance personnel, baggage handlers and other airport personnel.
- Non-passenger screening of vehicles (NPS-V) of vehicles and occupants using a walk-through metal detectors (WTMD) or hand-held metal detectors (HHMD).
- Airfreight cargo screening including physical inspection, sniffer dogs, explosive trace detection and X-ray screening.
Contact us to learn more about our services or to get a quote.
Airport security - Securing vulnerable areas
In an airport setting, it is critical to identify access points and develop a security program. Public access points can become bottlenecks, while restricted points need security protocols to ensure only authorized personnel get through. GardaWorld has the airport security expertise and the staff resources to cover all of your security needs.
Our access control services include:
- Access control to restricted areas
- Physical search
- Cabin and baggage search
- Continuous patrol of primary security lines, airport terminal buildings or other facilities
- Airside and aircraft security, including security escorts for airside operations, inspection of aircraft cabins, security in baggage area, ID verification, special security for high-risk flight destinations, limited security zone guarding, facilities access control and cargo escort
- Response to security breaches, bomb threats, and all other emergencies
Discover the security program that GardaWorld implemented for the North American Leaders’ Summit, combining the use of advanced technology, screening equipment, and renowned security expertise.