From the expertise to defuse situations to the ability to respond to emergency situations effectively, our security guards have the training and certifications to keep your event secure.
All of our security guards undergo rigorous training to ensure they are properly prepared to keep your event environment safe for everyone.
Their training includes:
- First aid
- Fire prevention
- Customer service
- Mental health awareness
In addition to acquiring more general skills, our security guards are also trained in security protocols for events, such as:
- Correct use of body language to defuse situations and communicate intent
- Decision-making processes for emergencies
- Acceptable use of force
- Proper use of equipment, including radios, gloves, handcuffs and batons
- Constant communication between patrol members, including briefings when teams replace one another
In addition to the training outlined above, our security guards are trained according to the specific needs of the clientele they serve, and are strongly encouraged to supplement and keep perfecting their knowledge and skills by taking advanced courses with GardaWorld Campus.
Furthermore, making sure that all our security guards achieve specific levels of certifications is one of the many ways we ensure our security officers are backed by solid processes and high-quality standards. You can rest assured that we always comply with health and safety regulations.
Our security guards are:
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- COR certified (Canada)
- Safety Group certified (Canada)