Keep an eye on your employees while they travel to reduce risks, and improve how you fulfill your duty of care by managing their travel security in real time, 24/7, without interruption.
In the current global context, whether traveling for business or on a foreign assignment, security while abroad is a concern for the travelers, for their families and for you, their employer. It’s reassuring to know that GardaWorld can accompany your employees at every stage of their journey, from the initial preparation of the trip to the return home.
A complete, three-step travel security program
To stay safe while away from home, your employees need to be familiar with the countries they are visiting. They also need to be aware of the risks, as well as know what to do in case of an issue; they need access to concrete solutions at all times. That’s why our basic travel security program takes a three-prong approach: we inform, we monitor and we protect. We also give you access to various additional services, including crisis management.
Our information component is all about being proactive when it comes to risk management, and we do this by educating your employees about the countries they are visiting, as well as the potential risks they may encounter.
- Access to the Travel Security portal and to the GardaWorld Travel Security mobile app
- Detailed, real-time information about more than 200 countries through the Crisis24 portal
- Memos and alerts regarding travel security
- Everything you need to assess the safety of the environment and make better decisions
- For decision-makers, exclusive access to analysts at the Crisis24 command center for any information requests or assistance in preparing for a high-risk trip
- Access to reports with content enriched by country, prepared by IHS Markit experts, including risk analysis
- Training sessions in person or online for your future expatriates and frequent travelers
- Online training modules
The monitoring component of our program allows you to keep an eye on your employees while they travel, thanks to state-of-the-art technology and our advanced dashboard system.
- Travel tracking via an easy-to-use travel registration form
- Travel data accessible to decision-makers, letting them know the location of their employees around the world, thanks to a high-performance mapping tool
- Teams of GardaWorld experts ensure 24/7 follow-up and that no event disrupts the smooth running of the stay
- When an event has an immediate impact on traveler safety, operational decision-makers are notified by email, while travelers are directly notified by email and text message of the actions to be taken
- SOS alert function with GPS location sharing (mobile app)
- PNR tracking (record of passenger data)
- Monitoring and communication via Iridium GPS beacon
For your employees, it’s reassuring to know that they have access to emergency services for their protection at all times while they travel.
- 24/7 phone support from our command center, combined with medical assistance by phone
- Emergency response planning and activation
- Airport meet and greet, and secure transportation of personnel
- On-site executive protection
- Security management services
Whether they’re political, social, weather-related or otherwise, emergency situations abroad require the intervention of a team that’s ready for anything. GardaWorld has all the necessary resources to help you: evacuation, assistance during a kidnapping, protection of an endangered area and more. Visit our crisis management services page for more information.
The GardaWorld difference
GardaWorld has more than 65,000 employees on five continents.
Expertise of our teams
The intelligence provided by our specialists is second to none, and our team has a proven track record of successful operations, including tracking more than 3.5 million trips in 2017.
We are a true one-stop security shop, and the wide range of our services allows us to offer complete and customized solutions, supported by world-class customer service.
Our solutions are always at the cutting edge of technology, and we are the only ones to offer a GPS tracking product without data roaming.
We have established partnerships that allow us to constantly expand our range of services, particularly in the field of medical assistance with Europ Assistance and Global Assistance, as well as in the field of intelligence with IHS Markit.
GardaWorld can offer its travel security solutions in partnership with insurance companies. If you are an insurer, do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
To learn more about our services and packages, contact us now